Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Buzz Killers


So as I was saying, it's so much fun teaching.

However, I have discovered that when you know how to do things on a computer some folks automatically think you know how to fix computers -- not just computers, but any machine -- even TVs, smart boards, printers, handhelds and computers. Pa-leeze!!! Do I look like I know how to do that? I'm just a little old computer teacher, trying to achieve happiness and self-fulfillment in my lab.

Sometimes I'll get lucky and the problem will be a switch, battery or cable, and I can make myself look like a wizard without too much trouble. I once saw a T-shirt on Cafe Press that said, "No, I won't fix your computer." I should get that. Either that or get my own little pink toolbox and go to it. I guess this is why I get the big money.

1 comment:

Jawnboy said...

Hey, Wife! Welcome to the blogosphere. Hey, my computer is making this funny noise. Can you come upstairs and act like you know how to fix it? Wear the wizard hat. You know how I love the wizard hat.